Sunday, September 6, 2009

You To Me And Me To You.

Unpublished Works, © 1980, BillyPauleyJr.*

You To Me And Me To You.

No one I know of could take your place,
You’re everything I could have,
Me, I’m just another face,
And not a very pretty one at that,
I would change my hair, change my clothes,
I would change my personality,
And I could do more things like those,
If you would just consider me,
And sometimes I wonder,
Why you stay with me,
When I don’t even like myself,
Rainbows would turn to thunder,
If you didn’t want me,
For me there’s no one else,
And I tell myself to get out of your way,
I know I’m just holding you down,
You don’t deserve to be bro’t to disgrace,
I’m a loser all around,
‘Cos I think you’re great,
And I’m out of place,
If I beg you not to leave,
And the ironical thing,
That all of this brings,
Is that you say the same thing to me.

- WillyToad*

… this is a Smokey the Toad™ production.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Announcing...

Denny's Night? by DonnaDrake*

Release date: 09-02-09; currently unavailable.



Collections of WillyToad*

Release date: 11-10-09; currently unavailable.



101 of the Best Signatures of WillyToad*

Release date: 12-02-09; currently unavailable.



MO-23; Mile 13. by Drake*

Release date: 12-09-09; The New Flesh

http://newfleshmagazine.blogspot.com/



The Family Tree

(And Other Wild Life). by DonnaDrake*

Release date: 03-10-10; delayed, new pub-date soon.



The Houston Years of WillyToad*

Release date: 04-06-10; currently unavailable.



What's Left of WillyToad*

Release date: 05-04-10; currently unavailable.



Fearless Wings

(the sequel to Denny's Night?). by DonnaDrake*

Release date: 06-01-10; delayed: 06-01-11.



Working Class H3r0

(Works for John Ono Lennon). by WillyToad*

Release date: 10-10-10; currently unavailable.




Duty Calls (WillyToad Cares); Thank You Pennsylvania! by WillyToad*

Release date: 09-11-2011.