Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Lament Of Every Housewife Reprise (Fulfillment).

Unpublished Works, © 1991, BillyPauleyJr.*

The Lament Of Every Housewife Reprise (Fulfillment).

As I look in the mirror I realize,
My reflection answers only to me,
It laughs when I laugh,
And it cries when I cry,
And it’s worth as much as I wanna be,

Now I live for the laundry piling up in the hall,
And I pinch pennies every chance that I get,
I’m the life of the party… I’m never alone,
And my lamenting is my only regret,

So get the kiddies now and turn on the t.v.,
There’s my favorite… Sesame Street,
Mr. Rogers, welcome back to the neighborhood,
I’m so happy I have all this for me,

And now it’s time for me and the ones that I love,
For they are the ones I know that I want,
There’s no hunger… in my life,
That’s the fulfillment of every housewife,

There’s no hunger… in my life,
That’s the fulfillment of every housewife.

- WillyToad*

… this is a Smokey the Toad™ production.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Announcing...

Denny's Night? by DonnaDrake*

Release date: 09-02-09; currently unavailable.



Collections of WillyToad*

Release date: 11-10-09; currently unavailable.



101 of the Best Signatures of WillyToad*

Release date: 12-02-09; currently unavailable.



MO-23; Mile 13. by Drake*

Release date: 12-09-09; The New Flesh

http://newfleshmagazine.blogspot.com/



The Family Tree

(And Other Wild Life). by DonnaDrake*

Release date: 03-10-10; delayed, new pub-date soon.



The Houston Years of WillyToad*

Release date: 04-06-10; currently unavailable.



What's Left of WillyToad*

Release date: 05-04-10; currently unavailable.



Fearless Wings

(the sequel to Denny's Night?). by DonnaDrake*

Release date: 06-01-10; delayed: 06-01-11.



Working Class H3r0

(Works for John Ono Lennon). by WillyToad*

Release date: 10-10-10; currently unavailable.




Duty Calls (WillyToad Cares); Thank You Pennsylvania! by WillyToad*

Release date: 09-11-2011.